- Feed him cereal and bananas...I never get to feed him breakfast, daycare always does.
- Give him tummy time, he does NOT get that at daycare and needs it desperately.
- Put him down for nap, and clean the house. (Fun huh, you know your jealous!)
- Wake him up, eat lunch, go swimming!
- Another nap
- Get ready to go to M.E. and Papa's house to see Uncle Tom.
- Come home and CRASH out.
Pretty good list, huh? Well, none of it got done. You heard me, nothing. He woke up fussy, wouldn't eat more than three or four bites of food, wouldn't take more than 3 ounces of milk (cereal or not). He fussed with everything we did. So... I'm dealing with the fussing the best I can, he's been doing that since Saturday afternoon. (He's generally not a fussy baby unless its feeding time, or bed time.) I keep thinking, if I can just make it until we go to M.E.'s house everything will be fine. You know how grandmothers can magically make every wrong go right all of a sudden. Well about 2:00 he lets into this blood curdling scream that wouldn't stop. I tried EVERYTHING!!!!! Finally I broke down and called my mom, took his temp (100 even) and decided to give him some Tylenol. Obviously something was wrong. By this time it was 5:00 and he was still going strong with the screaming. So once the Tylenol kicked in, he passed out in my arms for about an hour. (I was so scared to move him...so we just stayed put.) He woke up in a much better mood, and we just figured all this was due to teething. I gave him a teething ring and he went to town. I keep feeling his gums to see if there's anything there, but I feel nothing. I almost wish it was something else, so we don't have to deal with this everytime he cuts a tooth. OH...and congradulations to my nephew Ryan, who just got his first toothy!




No comments:
Post a Comment