The Love of Our Lives

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Brody is Seventh Months Old!

It seems the older they get the harder it is to get a good picture. But I still try, even with a sick

baby and a broken camera. You will notice the pictures are dark and kind of blurry. I have got to get a new camera!!! (This would be one reason I haven't blogged in awhile). I have missed so many photo ops. Play date with Ella, night with the fam, Michael's farewell...not one single picture!!!!

So bare with me and these pictures....

Brody turned seven months on Saturday. I wanted Brody to sit by this cute little sign I made. Seriously...what was I thinking, I must have been way too drugged up! (More about that to come.)

You want me to do WHAT Mommy?

Oooohh, I can't resist a crinkly sheet of paper...gimmmeeee!!!Got it!!! Now if I can just..... ooohhhh almost...

Yesssss! Got it in my mouth! Now what did you want me to do again? Ha! Okay so I know I have a cute kid!

His 7 month stats estimated are:

Weight: 16.5lbs

Height: 28.50 inches

Mood: Little fussy, dang ole cold! Started pulling on his ear again yesterday so we'll see where this takes us. But when he's not sick, he's pretty much happy all the time...definitely lets you know when its feeding time!

Milestones: Sitting up pretty well, still could care less about crawling or laying on his tummy. Talking all the time, LOVES Baby Einstein: tries to break his neck to find it when we turn it on. Still no teeth and no hair...gotta love the old bald toothless man look. Loves his Exersaucer and Bumbo (Amen to whoever invented those!) Working on the sippie cup, he would rather play with it than drink out of it...not a big fan of juice.

Food: Still on 2nd Gerber Foods, not digging the meats so much, can't say I blame him much. Still trying to convince him he likes fruit, think I'm winning, but still makes a face every time he eats it.

Daycare Update: We got him into Building Blocks down the road from his old daycare. The numbers are much lower and they get way more floor time. We'll see how this goes...

3 comments:

ADBulldawgs said...

Good luck with the new daycare! I hope he hopes it (you too!).

The DeLoach Family said...

I miss little Brody! He is growing up so fast!! We need to get together soon! I hope the new daycare is better!!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!