I was tagged by April to grab the closest book. This is actally a funny task and I did have to do some digging.
The Rules!!!!* Grab the nearest book.* Open the book to page 56.* Find the fifth sentence.* Post the text of the next two to five sentences in your blog along with these instructions.* Don’t dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the CLOSEST.* Tag five other people to do the same.
The Book: Little Boys Bible, the fifth sentence says: Issac's heart filled with fear! His own father tied up his hands and feet and laid him on the altar--He was the sacrafice!
Now...story behind the book. I am in the computer room, closest room is Brody's. The closest book to me was actually My Many Colored Days by Dr. Seuss, but it did not have 56 pages. So there ya have it!
I tag Molly, Bryce, Amber, Amy, and Miriam. Happy reading!
Keeping My Eyes Open
7 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment