The Love of Our Lives

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Fourth of July Weekend~Part 1

Today, Brody and I were invited to a play date at Molly's. I have to say what a HUGE difference it is this year with all of the babies...ahem...toddlers. A few less pictures to say the least.

I love it! Emily Kay and Ella Katherine (seen climbing out in the background) just dove in clothes and all!

Tyler loves to swim too!

Ella Katherine says, "Who needs a swimsuit!"

Tyler and Ella Katherine
Okay...now for a little fun...

These picture was taken last summer at a play date at Jessica's house and today at Molly's.

Summer Rives...not quite 1 yet


Summer...almost two...isn't she GORGEOUS!!!!!

Brody at about five months old...
Brody today after the play date...
Emily Kay...LITTLE...i'm thinking like 2 or 3 months here...
EK today swimming with her pretty dress on = )
*Sigh* How little they were!!!

post signature

1 comment:

Kirk Family said...

What a great post! You're EK was about 3 months old there. Really can't believe how fast they grow. Glad y'all were able to come!