We have been working with Brody on recognizing parts of his body...mainly on his face. He's great at finding your nose...still working on him finding his own. He is fasicnated with dogs and I guess has picked up on Bailey always having her tongue out. Brody sticks his tongue out at everything lately. Its so funny. I've been trying to make a teachable moment out of it and point out that this is his tongue.
Another thing he loves to do lately is make his "silly face".He knows it cracks us up and does it ALL the time. I took a video of him making this face.
Silly Face from Nicole Hayman on Vimeo.
I tried so hard to get him to show you his tongue, but I did get it in a picture shortly after.
*Quick Update: Brody's fever has come down but not yet broken. Ken is going to stay home with him tomorrow. If it still doesnt break by lunchtime, we may head back to the doctor and retake the flu test. We've been back and forth between 100-101, which is MUCH better than yesterday. I really think he's on the mend and tomorrow will be a much better day. The power of positive thinking...




2 comments:
Nicole- I changed my siggy- I can make you one if you want me to- here are the instructions that i followed this time- it has a transparent background no
http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/blog-secrets/140-how-to-add-a-signature-to-your-blog-posts
oops forgot to add the link
Post a Comment